Potential Exhibitors are advised to read and understand all clauses set below before they confirm their participation as Exhibitor in InnovTech 2019. The National Computer Board (NCB) will in no case whatsoever be held responsible or liable for any Exhibitor's failure to comply with all Terms & Conditions for participation in InnovTech.
The NCB reserves the right to cancel the participation of an Exhibitor failing to abide by these Terms & Conditions of participation without refund of any payment already effected.
Article 1 – General
1. Exhibitors can showcase or sell only ICT-related products and services in the Exhibition, unless prior authorization is obtained from NCB.
2. Exhibitors should hold all necessary licenses for any product and service on display or on sale at the Exhibition
3. The noise level on every stand during the exhibition will be kept to an acceptable level in order not to disturb visitors and other exhibitors. The NCB reserve the right to cancel the participation of any exhibitor failing to abide to this rule.
4. Exhibitors who wish to have more than 240 Volt/13 Amp (such as tri-phase) will have to inform, in writing, the NCB and the Swami Vivekananda International Convention Centre (SVICC). The tri-phase will be charged additionally by the SVICC.
Article 2 - Booking of stands in Exhibition
1. Sponsors of InnovTech will have priority in booking their stands of choice, before the online booking on Thursday 15 August 2019 at 10:00 hrs.
Booking of Stands
• As from this edition of InnovTech, the exhibition will consist of a dedicated area for B2B ICT companies. The section is open to ICT solution providers looking for a B2B platform to showcase and market their expertise, products and services.
• The B2B area comprised of stands A1 to A2 and B1 to B7. Furthermore, this area can be extended to stands on C when Stands A and B are fully booked.
• This area will consist of designer’s stand only.
• Only companies satisfying specific criteria of being ICT professional service providers, will be allowed to participate in this area.
• Booking of stands for B2B companies will start as from 25 July 2019 and onwards.
• Booking of stands is on a first-come first-serve basis.
• All request for booking should be sent by email to email@example.com
• You will be provided with the following facilities:
o Electrical power sockets of 13 Amps per each 16 SqM of space.
o WIFI for exhibitors will be available.
• The B2C area comprised of stands C1 to C28.
• Sales are allowed in this area.
o Electrical power sockets of 13 Amps per each 9 SqM of space.
o Partitioning provided only for separation of stands.
o Tables and Chairs on demand.
• Article 2 section 5 to 10, below, applies.
4. Education & SMEs
• The Education and SMEs area comprised of stands D1 to D24.
• This section will consist mainly of Training institutions, Universities, Academia’s, Recruitment Companies for the ICT/BPO sector and SMEs in the ICT sector.
• Each stand of 9 m2 will be provided with carpet, fascia board & stand signage (up to 30 characters), 1 electrical point of 240 Volt/13 Amp, two spot lights of 40 Watt each, one table and two chairs. WIFI for exhibitors will be available.
5. Booking of stands in the area will be done online through the InnovTech website, www.innovTech.mu, on a first-come first-serve basis on Thursday 15 August 2019 at 10:00 hrs and onwards.
6. Companies booking 5 or more stands at a time will have to inform the NCB in writing within 2 hrs of the stand booking. Otherwise all other stand(s) will be automatically released and only first 5 stands booked will be retained.
7. Stand bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of payment for the prescribed non-refundable deposit amount (representing 40% of the total price for the stand) for each stand booked which should be done within a delay of 2 working days following the online booking. Should payment of the prescribed deposit not be made to the NCB within 2 working days, the booking will be automatically cancelled and released unless prior arrangement has been made in writing with the NCB.
Companies booking multiple stands or stand(s) above Rs 100,000
8. Companies booking 3 or more stands as well as those booking stand(s) amounting to Rs 100,000 and above, will be able to book their stands as from Thursday 8 August 2019 at 10:00 hrs on a first come first serve basis either by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at the NCB head office, 7th Floor Stratton Court La Poudriere Street, Port Louis.
Companies who have booked their stand(s) under this condition, will be confirmed upon receipt of payment for the prescribed non-refundable deposit amount (representing 40% of the total price for the stand) for each stand booked which should be done within a delay of 1 week, Wednesday 14 August 2019. Should payment of the prescribed deposit not be made to the NCB within 16 July 2018, the booking will be automatically cancelled and released unless prior arrangement has been made in writing with the NCB.
9. The remaining balance of 60% for the stand rental should be made by 6 September 2019, failing which stand will be automatically released and the deposit will not be refunded.
10. Any company who wish to withdraw their participation after having paid a deposit will not be refunded.
Article 3 - Delivery Zone
1. The delivery zone is a dedicated space for exhibitors who wish to deliver products outside their stand. The delivery zone will comprise of booths where participants of InnovTech can book for this purpose.
2. Sponsors of InnovTech will have priority in booking their stands in the Delivery Zone before others.
3. The Delivery Zone will consist of stands, each of 9 m2 (3mx3m). Booths in the delivery zone will be attributed to exhibitors who have booked stands in the Main Exhibition Hall.
4. Booking of stand(s) in the delivery zone is done on a first come first serve basis. Nevertheless the booking will be acknowledged only after the deposit for rental of stand(s) in the exhibition has been made.
5. Full payment of stand(s) in Delivery Zone should be made by 6 September 2019.
6. Any exhibitor is entitled to a single stand in this zone.
Article 4 - Advertisement and promotional materials
1. Publicity relating only to the promotion of ICT products and services will be allowed in each Exhibitor’s respective stand(s) without any interference with other Exhibitors’ stands or with the flow of visitors in aisles.
2. NO promotional materials shall be displayed outside the Exhibitor’s respective stand(s) without prior authorization from the organisers.
3. The NCB reserves the right to disallow the display of any promotional material, should it deem the material inappropriate or interfering.
Article 5 - Mounting and Dismantling of Stands
1. The venue will be open for a few days prior to the event for mounting of stands. No mounting will be allowed a few hours preceding the Opening Ceremony of InnovTech.
2. Details for the timing for the mounting and dismantling of stands will be communicated to you by the NCB in due time. An Exhibitor’s Kit will also be given to each Exhibitor.
3. MOUNTING OF STANDS SHOULD BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE OPENING CEREMONY ON Thursday 19 September 2019 at 10:00hrs.
Article 7 - Security & Insurance
1. All Exhibitors have to clearly display their Exhibitor badges at all times during InnovTech.
2. During mounting & dismantling of stands, Exhibitor badges will need to be worn.
3. Security will be provided in the Exhibition Centre during InnovTech. While every effort will be made to protect against theft, Exhibitors, especially those displaying valuable equipment, may wish to arrange for the security of their stands and equipment.
4. NCB will make every effort to ensure the security of exhibits, but declines any responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur. Security of stands, their exhibits and contents, including personal property, are the sole responsibility of Exhibitors. Exhibitors are strongly advised to take their own independent corporate and personal insurance against any loss. Exhibitors are also responsible for insuring against any legal liability incurred in respect of injury or damage to property belonging to third parties visiting their stands.
Payment to the National Computer Board can be effected by:
(a) Cheque, drawn in favour of the National Computer Board
(b) Bank Transfer, with Beneficiary: NATIONAL COMPUTER BOARD, Account No. 61025100003974, Bank Address: State Bank of Mauritius Ltd, State Bank Tower, 1, Place D’armes, Port Louis . IBAN Number: MU93 STCB 1170 0251 0000 3974 000MUR.
For payment by bank transfer, we will appreciate if you could state clearly your Company Name and Invoice No on the bank transfer and forward to NCB the bank transfer reference number as well as the date of transfer.
(c) Cash at the National Computer Board, 7th Floor, Stratton Court, La Poudriere Street, Port Louis